You are invited to join a small group program on
Living and Thriving After Kundalini Awakening
with Bonnie Greenwell
August 28, 29, and 30 in Ashland, Oregon.
LOCATION: SHANTI RIVER CENTER, 300 E, Hersey, Suite 2 Ashland Or.
HOURS: Aug 28, 7 P.M. TO 9 P.M. & 9 A.M. TO 6 P.M. AUG 29 & 30 -- 2015
$200 fee, plus you may arrange your own housing. Details to be sent on request.
Bonnie is a transpersonal psychologist and a non-dual teacher in Adyashanti's lineage who has worked with spiritual emergence and kundalini issues for over 30 years and is the author of "Energies of Transformation: A Guide to the Kundalini Process", "The Kundalini Guide" and "The Awakening Guide" Please contact her at email@example.com if you wish to register for this special program.
This valuable weekend workshop will help you understand and gain positive tools for living with the activation of kundalini energy.
The opportunities in this small group include
· Discussing your concerns and questions with others who understand because they have had this experience.
· Hearing both yogic science perspectives and modern interpretations of the inner revolution triggered by the kundalini process
· Finding clarity about the function and purpose of this awakened energy
· Learning tools for helping your mind, body and spirit live more comfortably and harmoniously with spiritual awakening.
· Discovering the grace of fulfillment in the kundalini process.
You will be responsible for finding your own housing for this program, which is held in a charming tourist town with numerous hotels and B and B's. To fly you would come to the Medford, OR airport, 14 miles from Ashland. Information on housing and travel will be sent with registration confirmation.